Welcome to the
mindfulness meditation with Andrea Jagdt
What is Vipassana?
Vipassana means intuitive, profound understanding or clear, truthful seeing of the true nature of physical and mental phenomena. You train the mind and practice getting more and more into the here and now and being in the present moment. It means seeing things as they really are. Vipassana is also often translated with insight or mindfulness meditation.
- program It is possible to take part in individual or all events.
- The evening events can be attended independently of one another.
- If you would like to discover and get to know mindfulness meditation for yourself, please make an appointment with me personally.
- It contains important theoretical information and a practical introduction to meditation.
- We need about 90 minutes for this introduction date.
- After each meditation event you have the opportunity to ask individual questions
Important Information !
I ask for prior registration, as the number of participants is limited to 4 people. Please think about the protective masks!